We are open by appointment only.
Our Tattoo Studio
Watchtower Tattoo Company was founded in 2017 by owner and multiple
award-winning tattoo artist, Josiah Johnson. Our goal is to provide a clean, memorable, professional tattoo experience that revolves around you, our clients. Using 100% disposable pre-sterilized equipment, we adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness to ensure everyone's safety. We are a fully licensed and insured private tattoo studio. Our artists are all bloodborne pathogen, CPR/AED, and first aid certified. Client care and satisfaction is always our number one concern. Our incredibly talented artists are versatile in many different styles of tattooing to cater to everyone's taste. Whether it's your first tattoo, or your 50th, you'll feel right at home and know you're getting the highest quality work!
1. Decide which artist you would like to do your tattoo.
2. Send the artist an email to discuss your tattoo ideas or book an in-person consultation appointment with your artist directly from our website!
3. In-person consultations are by appointment only and will need to be scheduled with your preferred artist in advance. Book your consultation here.
Consultations are always free!
4. Bring any reference pictures of the tattoo you would like to get with you to the consultation. This helps your artist get a better idea of how you envision your tattoo looking when it's all done.
5. A deposit is required to hold your appointment. All deposits are non-refundable, no exceptions!
Please review the policies page on our website for the full deposit policy.
6. From this point you and your artist can go over ideas up until your appointment date to make sure the design is exactly the way you want it!
Artists draw client's designs in order of appointments. Generally, you can expect to see your design draft 1-5 days before your appointment.